WELCOME TO SPACE OF IMPLEMENTATION OF REACH AND CLP REGULATIONS
Help with implementation of two actual significant European chemical regulations
- The Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EC) No 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- The Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances
and mixtures entered into force (CLP).
What our expert software tool can do?
- It facilitates orientation and searching in the REACH Regulation, CLP Regulation and its related implementing regulations.
- It searches effectively according to name of chemical substances or identifier CAS or EINES inventory included in both Regulations and subjecting to specific regulations.
- It carries out classifications of the dangerousness of chemical substances and other mixtures.
- It generates Safety Data Sheets and/or labels.
- According to index number, EC number, CAS number or name of a substance, it searches for harmonised classification and labelling of substances included table 3.1 CLP Regulation.
- It is connected with EC inventory and foreign toxicological databases.
- The function “watch dog” monitors substances of very high concern (SVHC) and authorized substances.
TECHEM COMPASS was developed
with financial support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.
Developed by TECHEM CZ, s. r. o., cooperation Miloslav Nič
Have you already made Safety Data Sheets?
Information for Safety Data Sheets is accessible in 23 European languages.
You can test the full version of software TECHEM COMPASS for 1 day on-line free of charge: registration
Manual download here
Prices for licences:
99 € /1 month
299 € /6 months
499 € /1 year